Space Heater | Inferno 105 | When a direct oil heater is switched on the air compressor draws in air, pressurises it and passes it through an air line to the burner head nozzle.
The air flow causes fuel to be drawn from the tank. The fuel and air mix is then sprayed into the combustion chamber.The mixture is automatically ignited by the spark plugand a high temperature heat stream is generated in the combustion chamber.
Air is drawn into the unit by a fan and is pushed around the cool chamber situated between the combustion chamber and outer casing. This fast flowing air sucks the heat stream out of the combustion chamber, providing the required heat. The heat output is governed by the compressor – the higher the air pressure, the hotter the flame.
- High air displacement
- Integral fuel gauge
- Thermal protection for motor
- Error indicator light
- Electronic flame control
- Durable steel construction
- Hard wearing, solid rubber wheels
- Fuel Type: Diesel/Kerosene/Paraffin
- Powder coated housing remains cool to the touch
- Adjustable thermostat to control heat output
- Stainless steel combustion chamber
- Trolley for easy mobility
This unit serves as a heating solution for a workshop, manufacturing unit or winter workshop enthusiast. Why lose productive hours on a project? When you can have an efficient space heater as your main source of heat or as a backup for your main system. Don’t lose out to the cold this winter, keep your deadlines tight and meet your targets in comfort with the Inferno 105 Space Heater, supplied by Clarik. Order by 3pm, we will despatch the same day. Don’t delay order today.
Space Heater | Inferno 105 Specification
- Input power 230V
- Thermal Power 105,000BTU/31kW
- Fuel Tank Capacity 38 Litres
- Max Fuel Consumption 3.0 L/hr
- Endurance (approx) 13 hours
- Dryweight 24.3kg
- Dimensions 918 x 584 x 625mm